- Reports rudder position
- Fluid level device (fuel tanks, wastewater, Oil)
- Engine monitoring (rpm, fuel flow, oil pressure, oil temperature, engine temperature, engine warning signals)
- Tachometer for measuring engine running hours.
SmartEMU (Engine Monitoring Unit) converts analogue data signals to NMEA2000 standard. The device is called Smart, as it is not just one device. It is all in one. Click here to read more.
305.00 € Ex. Tax: 250.00 €
The CAN2CAN (Engine data gateway) converts your J1939 engine data to the standard NMEA2000 network. The information can be monitored on the LXNAV E-series or any NMEA2000 display device.
- Read and translate J1939 engine information
- Various data and alarms supported
- Plug and play installation
- Compatible with any NMEA2000 displays
244.00 € Ex. Tax: 200.00 €
Smart fluid level converter to NMEA2000 compatibility. SmartFLC converts analogue data signals to NMEA2000 standard. Device can convert signal for any of the fluid levels measured in your boat (clean water, waste water, fuel, oil level). [us_separator size="small"]
219.60 € Ex. Tax: 180.00 €