- Reports rudder position
- Fluid level device (fuel tanks, wastewater, Oil)
- Engine monitoring (rpm, fuel flow, oil pressure, oil temperature, engine temperature, engine warning signals)
- Tachometer for measuring engine running hours.
(Ex. Tax: 250.00 €)
SmartEMU (Engine Monitoring Unit) converts analogue data signals to standard NMEA2000. The device is called Smart, as it is not just one device. It is all in one. Click here to read more.
- four fully configurable analogue inputs for voltage, resistive or 4-20mA sensors (European, ABYC (US) and Asian standards) (Oil, water temperature, Oil, Fuel pressure, Fuel level,...)
- Two configurable Tach inputs for measuring RPM or Fuel flows
- power supply for sensors
- Total engine hours, logged by RPM input
- sealed housing
- NMEA 2000 compatible
- WIFi for configuration of the unit